Manufacturer Part #
FIN1001 Series 600 Mbps 3.3 V LVDS 1-Bit High Speed Differential Driver SOT-23-5
|Mfr. Name:||ON Semiconductor|
|Standard Pkg:|| |
Product Variant Information section
|Supply Voltage:||3V to 3.6V|
|Operating Temp Range:||-40°C to +125°C|
|Package Style:||SOT-23-5 (SOT-25)|
|Mounting Method:||Surface Mount|
Features & Applications
The FIN1001M5X is a part of FIN1001 series high speed differential drivers.It has a storage temperature ranging from -65°C to +150°C and its available in SOT-23-5 package.
This single driver is designed for high speed interconnects utilizing Low Voltage Differential Signaling (LVDS) technology. The driver translates LVTTL signal levels to LVDS levels with a typical differential output swing of 350 mV which provides low EMI at ultra low power dissipation even at high frequencies. This device is ideal for high speed transfer of clock or data.
- Greater than 600 Mbs data rate
- 3.3 V power supply operation
- 0.5 ns maximum differential pulse skew
- 1.5 ns maximum propagation delay
- Low power dissipation
- Power-Off protection
- Meets or exceeds the TIA/EIA-644 LVDS standard
- Flow-through pinout simplifies PCB layout
- 5-Lead SOT23 package saves space
- Media Tablets
- Mobile Handsets
- PMP/MP3 Players
- Storage & Peripherals
- Wireless LAN Card & Broadband Access
$7.00 reeling fee is amortized over the number of components for each reel.
Mini-Reels are a custom product and are non-cancelable and non-returnable.