Manufacturer Part #
SP202E Series 120 kbps High Performance RS232 Transceiver - WSOIC-16
|Standard Pkg:|| |
Product Variant Information section
|Operating Temp Range:||-40°C to +85°C|
|Supply Voltage:||4.5V to 5.5V|
|No. of Drivers:||2|
|No. of Receivers:||2|
|No of Terminals:||16|
|Moisture Sensitivity Level:||3|
|Mounting Method:||Surface Mount|
Features & Applications
The SP202EET-L/TR is a line driver and receiver pairs that meets the specifications of RS-232 and V.28 serial protocols. The devices are pin-to-pin compatible with Exar's SP232A, SP233A, SP310A and SP312A devices as well as popular industry standard pinouts.
The ESD tolerance has been improved on these devices to over +/-15 kV for Human Body Model. This series offer a 120 kbps data rate under load, small ceramic type 0.1 μF charge pump capacitors and overall ruggedness for comercial applications. Features include Exar's BiCMOS design which allowing low power operation without sacrificing performance. The series is available in lead free packages with commercial and industrial temperature ranges.
- Operates from a Single +5 V Power Supply
- Meets all RS-232D and ITU V.28 Specifications
- Operates with 0.1 μF to 10 μF Ceramic Capacitors
- No External Capacitors required (SP233E)
- Low Power Shutdown (SP310E, SP312E)
- High Data Rate - 120 kbps under load
- Low power CMOS Operation
- Lead Free packaging available
- Improved ESD Specifications: +/-15 kV Human Body Model
$7.00 reeling fee is amortized over the number of components for each reel.
Mini-Reels are a custom product and are non-cancelable and non-returnable.