Manufacturer Part #
SP3232EB Series 250 kbps 5.5 V True RS-232 Transceiver - NSOIC-16
|Standard Pkg:|| |
Product Variant Information section
|Operating Temp Range:||-40°C to +85°C|
|Supply Voltage:||3V to 5.5V|
|No. of Drivers:||2|
|No. of Receivers:||2|
|No of Terminals:||16|
|Moisture Sensitivity Level:||2|
|Mounting Method:||Surface Mount|
Features & Applications
The SP3222EB/3232EB are 2-driver/2-receiver devices. This series is ideal for portable or hand-held applications such as notebook or palmtop computers. The ESD tolerance of the SP3222EB/ 3232EB devices are over ±15 kV for both Human Body Model and IEC1000-4-2 Air discharge test methods. The SP3222EB device has a low-power shutdown mode where the devices' driver outputs and charge pumps are disabled. During shutdown, the supply current falls to less than 1 μA.
- Meets true EIA/TIA-232-F Standards from a +3.0 V to +5.5 V power supply
- Minimum 120 Kbps Data Rate Under Full Load
- Interoperable with RS-232 down to +2.7 V power source
- Enhanced ESD Specifications:
- ±15 kV Human Body Model
- ±15 kV IEC1000-4-2 Air Discharge
- ±8 kV IEC1000-4-2 Contact Discharge
$7.00 reeling fee is amortized over the number of components for each reel.
Mini-Reels are a custom product and are non-cancelable and non-returnable.