$0.90 USD Each
$7.00 reeling fee is amortized over the number of components for each reel. Mini-Reels are a custom product and are non-cancelable and non-returnable.
|Operating Temp Range||-40°C to +85°C|
|Supply Voltage||4.5V to 5.5V|
Features and Applications
The ST232ABDR is a 2 driver, 2 receiver device following EIA/TIA-232 and V.28 communication standard. It is particularly suitable for applications where ±12 V is not available. The ST232AB/AC uses a single 5 V power supply and only four external capacitors (0.1 μF). Typical applications are in: portable computers, low power modems, interfaces translation, battery powered RS-232 networks.
- Supply voltage range: 4.5 to 5.5 V
- Supply current no load (typ): 1.5 mA
- Transmitter output voltage swing (typ): ± 9 V
- Transition slew rate (typ.): 12 V/μs
- Receiver propagation delay (typ.): 0.1 μs
- Receiver input voltage range: ± 30 V
- Data rate (typ.): 400 kbps/s
- Operating temperature range:
- -40 to 85 °C
- 0 to 70 °C