Manufacturer Part #
ST3232B Series 5.5 V 400 kbps Low Power RS-232 Driver and Receiver - TSSOP-16
|Standard Pkg:|| |
Product Variant Information section
|Operating Temp Range:||-40°C to +85°C|
|Supply Voltage:||3V to 5.5V|
|No. of Drivers:||2|
|No. of Receivers:||2|
|No of Terminals:||16|
|Moisture Sensitivity Level:||1|
|Mounting Method:||Surface Mount|
Features & Applications
The ST3232BTR is a 3 V Powered RS-232 Driver and Receiver with Low Power and High Data-Rate capabilities of up to 400 kbps.
It has as proprietary low dropout transmitter output stage providing true Rs-232 performance output form 3 to 5.5 V supplies.
- 300 μA supply current
- 300 kbps minimum guaranteed data rate
- 6 V/μs minimum guaranteed slew rate
- Meet EIA/TIA-232 specifications down to 3 V
- Available in SO-16, SO-16 large and TSSOP16
- Sub-notebook and Palmtop Computers
- Battery Powered Equipment
- Hand-Held Equipment
- Peripherals and Printers
$7.00 reeling fee is amortized over the number of components for each reel.
Mini-Reels are a custom product and are non-cancelable and non-returnable.