$1.09 USD Each
$7.00 reeling fee is amortized over the number of components for each reel. Mini-Reels are a custom product and are non-cancelable and non-returnable.
|Operating Temp Range||0°C to 70°C|
|Supply Voltage||3V to 5.5V|
|No. of Drivers||2|
|No. of Receivers||2|
|No of Terminals||16|
|Moisture Sensitivity Level||1|
Features and Applications
The ST3232ECDR is a 3 V powered EIA/TIA-232 and V.28/V.24 communication interfaces with low power requirements, high data-rate capabilities and enhanced electrostatic discharge (ESD)protection to ± 8 kV using IEC1000-4-2 contact discharge and ± 15 kV using the human body model.
ST3232E has a proprietary low dropout transmitter output stage providing true RS-232 performance from 3 to 5 V supplies with a dual charge pump. The charge pump requires only four small 0.1 μF standard external capacitors for operations from 3 V supply. The ST3232E has two receivers and two drivers. The device is guaranteed to run at data rates of 250 kbps while maintaining RS-232 output levels.
- ESD protection for RS-232 I/O pins
- ±15 kV human body model
- ±8 kV IEC 1000-4-2 contact discharge
- 300 μA supply current
- 250 kbps minimum guaranteed data rate
- 6 V/μs minimum guaranteed slew rate
- Meet EIA/TIA-232 specifications down to 3 V
- Available in SO-16, SO-16 large and TSSOP16
- Notebook, subnotebook and palmtop computers
- Battery powered equipment
- Hand-held equipment
- Peripherals and printers