$0.95 USD Each
$7.00 reeling fee is amortized over the number of components for each reel. Mini-Reels are a custom product and are non-cancelable and non-returnable.
|Supply Voltage||4.5V to 5.5V|
|Operating Temp Range||-40°C to +85°C|
Features and Applications
The ST26C32ABTR is a CMOS quad 3-state differential line receiver, which is designed to meet the RS-422, RS-423 standards for balanced and unbalanced digital data transmission.
The ST26C32AB has an input sensitivity of 200 mV over the common mode input voltage range of ± 7 V. The ST26C32AB features internal pull-up and pull-down resistors which prevent output oscillation on unused channels.
- CMOS design for low power
- ± 0.2 V sensitivity over input common mode voltage range
- Typical propagation delay: 19 ns
- Typical input hysteresis: 60 mV
- Input will not load line when VCC = 0 V
- Meets the requirements of EIA standard RS-422, RS-423
- 3-state outputs for connection to system buses
- Available in surface mount