On Order: 0
Factory Stock:Factory Stock: 0
|Operating Temp Range||-40°C to +85°C|
|Supply Voltage||4.75V to 5.25V|
|No. of Drivers||1|
|No. of Receivers||1|
|No of Terminals||8|
Features and Applications
The ST485BDR is a part of ST485 series Transceiver. It has an operating temperature ranging from -40 °C to +85 °C and it comes in SOIC-8 Packaging.
The ST485 is al low power transceiver for RS-485 and RS-422 communication. Each part contains one driver and one receiver.This transceiver draw 300 μA (typ.) of supply current when unloaded or fully loaded with disabled drivers.It operates from a single 5 V supply.
- Low quiescent current: 300 μA
- Designed for RS-485 interface application
- - 7 V to 12 V common mode input voltage range
- Driver maintains high impedance in 3-state or with the power OFF
- 70 mV typical input hysteresis
- 30 ns propagation delay, 5 ns skew
- Operate from a single 5 V supply
- Current limiting and thermal shutdown for driver overload protection
- Allows up to 64 transceivers on the bus
View the complete ST485 family of Transceiver
In telecommunications, RS485 is an electrical specification of a two-wire, half-duplex, multipoint serial communications channel. Since it uses a differential balanced line over twisted pair (like RS-422), it can span relatively large distances (up to 4,000 feet (1,200 m)).
ST485BDR ST485 Series SOP8 Low Quiescent Current Low Power RS-485/RS-422 Transceiver