$0.86 USD Each
$7.00 reeling fee is amortized over the number of components for each reel. Mini-Reels are a custom product and are non-cancelable and non-returnable.
|Operating Temp Range||0°C to 70°C|
|Supply Voltage||4.75V to 5.25V|
|No. of Drivers||1|
|No. of Receivers||1|
|No of Terminals||8|
|Moisture Sensitivity Level||1|
Features and Applications
The ST485CDR is a low power transceiver for RS-485 and RS-422 communication, available in surface mount SOIC-8 package.
This device is designed for bi-directional data communications on multipoint bus transmission line (half-duplex applications). The ST485 is available in three temperature range: commercial (0 °C to 70 °C), industrial (-40 °C to 85 °C) and automotive (-55 °C to 125 °C).
- Low quiescent current: 300 μA
- Designed for RS-485 interface application
- - 7 V to 12 V common mode input voltage range
- Driver maintains high impedance in 3-state or with the power OFF
- 70 mV typical input hysteresis
- 30 ns propagation delay, 5 ns skew
- Operate from a single 5 V supply
- Current limiting and thermal shutdown for driver overload protection
- Allows up to 64 transceivers on the bus