Manufacturer Part #
ST485E Series 5 V ±15 kV ESD Protected RS-485/RS-422 Transceiver - SOIC-8
|Standard Pkg:|| |
Product Variant Information section
|Operating Temp Range:||-40°C to +85°C|
|Supply Voltage:||4.75V to 5.25V|
|No. of Drivers:||1|
|No. of Receivers:||1|
|No of Terminals:||8|
|Moisture Sensitivity Level:||1|
|Mounting Method:||Surface Mount|
Features & Applications
The ST485EBDR is a part of ST485 series Transceiver. It has an operating temperature ranging from -40 °C to +85 °C and it comes in SOIC-8 Packaging.
The ST485E is a low power transceiver for RS-485 and RS-422 communication. Each driver output and receiver input is protected against ±15 kV electrostatic discharge (H.B.M.) (ESD) shocks, without latch-up. These parts contain one driver and one receiver in half duplex configuration.
- Low quiescent current: 300 µA
- Designed for RS-485 interface application
- -7 V to 12 V common mode input voltage range
- Driver maintains high impedance in 3-state or with the power OFF
- 70 mV typical input hysteresis
- 30 ns propagation delay, 5 ns skew
- Operates from a single 5 V supply
- Current limiting and thermal shutdown for driver overload protection
- ESD protection:
- ±15 kV (H.B.M.)
- ±8 kV (IEC-1000-4-2 contact discharge)
- Allows up to 256 transceivers on the bus
$7.00 reeling fee is amortized over the number of components for each reel.
Mini-Reels are a custom product and are non-cancelable and non-returnable.