On Order: 0
Factory Stock:Factory Stock: 10,000
Factory Lead Time: 4 Weeks
|Supply Voltage||2.7V to 5.5V|
Features and Applications
The MC12093DR2G is a single low power prescaler with stand- bye mode. It features low power frequency division of a 1.1 GHz with a high frequency input signal.
The MOSAIC V(tm) technology is utilized to achieve low power dissipation of 6.75 mW at a minimum supply voltage of 2.7 V. On-chip output termination provides output current to drive a 2.0 pF (typical) high impedance load.
- 1.1 GHz Toggle Frequency
- Supply Voltage 2.7 V to 5.5 Vdc
- Low Power 3.0 mA Typical
- Operating Temperature -40 to 85°C
- Divide by 2, 4 or 8 Selected by SW1 and SW2 Pins
- On-Chip Termination
- Pb-Free Packages are Available
- General Purpose Clock Generation