Manufacturer Part #
CSR101X Series 128 kB 12 I/O I2C/SPI Bluetooth v4.1 Smart IC - QFN-32
|Standard Pkg:|| |
Product Variant Information section
|Max Power Consumption:||20mA|
|Mounting Method:||Surface Mount|
Features & Applications
The single chip µEnergyTM radio is integrated with a built-in processor to run the customer application as well as the qualified Bluetooth 4.0 single-mode stack and radio. The platform has been optimized for easy development and low cost designs with minimal external components. Both chip variants can run directly from a 3V coin cell, and connect directly to a PCB antenna.
- Bluetooth 4.0 (Single mode Bluetooth Smart)
- +8 dBm Bluetooth LE Maximum Tx output power
- -92.5dBm Bluetooth LE Rx Sensitivity
- 128KB memory: 64KB RAM and 64KB ROM
- 50Kbytes of user App space
- Bluetooth Low Energy host stack incl. ATT, GATT, SMP, L2CAP, GA
Five Product Variants:
- CSR1010TM QFN 32, 5 x 5 x 0.6mm, 0.5mm pitch
- CSR1010DTM Extended Temperature variant of CSR1010
- CSR1011TM QFN 56, 8 x 8 x 0.9mm, 0.5mm pitch
- CSR1012TM QFN 32, 4 x 4 x 0.65mm, 0.4mm pitch
- CSR1013TM WL-CSP 34 bump, 2.4 x 2.6 x 0.35mm, 0.4mm
$7.00 reeling fee is amortized over the number of components for each reel.
Mini-Reels are a custom product and are non-cancelable and non-returnable.