|Frequency Range||850MHz to 950MHz|
|Supply Voltage||2V to 2.5V|
Features and Applications
The MICRF505YML-TR is a part of MICRF505 series true single-chip, frequency shift keying (FSK) transceiver intended for use in half duplex, bidirectional RF links.
The multi-channeled FSK transceiver is intended for UHF radio equipment in compliance with the North American Federal Communications Commission (FCC) part 15.247 and the European Telecommunication.
- True single chip transceiver
- Digital bit synchronizer
- Received signal strength indicator (RSSI)
- RX and TX power management
- Power down function
- Reference crystal tuning capabilities
- Frequency error estimator
- Baseband shaping
- Three-wire programmable serial interface
- Register read back function