Manufacturer Part #
SPX3819 Series 1.5 V Fixed Output 500 mA SMT LDO Regulator - SOT-23-5 T/R
Features & Applications
The SPX3819M5-L-1-5/TR is a positive voltage regulator with a lowdropout voltage and low noise output. In addition, this device offers a very lowground current of 800 μA at 100 mA output. The SPX3819 has an initial toleranceof less than 1% max and a logic compatible ON/OFF switched input. When disabled,power consumption drops to nearly zero. Other key features include reversebattery protection, current limit, and thermal shutdown.
The SPX3819 includes a reference bypass pin for optimal low noise outputperformance. With its very low output temperature coefficient, this device alsomakes a superior low power voltage reference. The SPX3819 is an excellent choicefor use in battery-powered applications such as cordless telephones, radiocontrol systems, and portable computers. It is available in several fixedvoltages -- 1.2 V, 1.5 V, 1.8 V, 2.5 V, 3.0 V, 3. V, 3.3 V, 5.0 V -- or with anadjustable output. This device is offered in 8 pin NSOIC, 8 pin DFN and 5-pinSOT-23 packages.
- Low Noise: 40 μV Possible
- High Accuracy: 1%
- Reverse Battery Protection
- Low Dropout: 340 mV at Full Load
- Low Quiescent Current: 90 μA
- Zero Off-Mode Current
- Fixed Output: 1.2 V, 1.5 V, 1.8 V, 2.5 V, 3.0 V, 3.1 V, 3.3 V, 5.0 V. Adj. Output also available.
- Available in RoHS Compliant, Lead Free Packages: 5 Pin SOT-23, 8 Pin Narrow SOIC and 8 pin 2X3 DFN
- Battery Powered Systems
- Cordless Phones
- Radio Control Systems
- Portable/Palm Top/Notebook Computers
- Portable Consumer Equipment
- Portable Instrumentation
- Bar Code Scanners
- SMPS Post Regulators