Product Variant Information section
Product Specification Section
$0.195 USD Each
$7.00 reeling fee is amortized over the number of components for each reel. Mini-Reels are a custom product and are non-cancelable and non-returnable.
|Supply Voltage||1.5V to 3.1V|
|Supply Current||3.2mA to 5.7mA|
|Frequency Range||1.61GHz to 1.559GHz|
Features and Applications
The BGU7005 is a Low Noise Amplifier (LNA) for GPS receiver applications in a plastic leadless 6-pin, extremely small SOT886 package. The BGU7005 requires only one external matching inductor and one external decoupling capacitor.
The BGU7005 adapts itself to the changing environment resulting from co-habitation of different radio systems in modern cellular handsets. It has been designed for low power consumption and optimal performance when jamming signals from co-existing cellular transmitters are present.
At low jamming power levels it delivers 16.5 dB gain at a noise figure of 0.9 dB. During high jamming power levels, resulting for example from a cellular transmit burst, it temporarily increases its bias current to improve sensitivity.
- 110 GHz transit frequency - SiGe:C technology
- ESD protection on all pins (HBM > 2 kV)
- Gain 16.5 dB at 1.575 GHz
- High 1 dB compression point of −11 dBm
- High out of band IP3i of 9 dBm
- Input and output DC decoupled
- Integrated matching for the output
- Integrated temperature stabilized bias for easy design
- Low noise high gain MMIC
- Noise figure = 0.9 dB at 1.575 GHz
- Optimised performance at low supply current of 4.5 mA
- Power down mode current consumption < 1 uA
- Requires only one input matching inductor and one supply decoupling capacitor
- Small 6-pin leadless package 1 mm × 1.45 mm × 0.5 mm
- Supply voltage 1.5 V to 2.85 V, optimized for 1.8 V
- LNA for GPS in handsets, PDAs and Portable Navigation Devices