$1.30 USD Each
$7.00 reeling fee is amortized over the number of components for each reel. Mini-Reels are a custom product and are non-cancelable and non-returnable.
|Attenuation@ Max Freq||28dB|
|Attenuation@ Min Freq||63dB|
|Operating Temp Range||-40°C to +85°C|
Features and Applications
The SF2049E is a 915 MHz Center Frequency, 26 MHz Pass Band 2.2 dB Loss surface mount SAW Filter.
This filter product offers a wide range of bandwidth, low insertion loss, low amplitude and group delay ripple, small size and high out-of-band rejection.RFM provides custom filter design services for high volume applications.
- Center Frequency : 915.00 MHz
- Input power Level : 15 dBm
- Operating Temperature Range : -40 to 85°C
- Insertion Loss (902 to 928 MHz) : 2.2 to 3.5 dB
- Satellite Digital Audio Radio (SDAR) subscriber platforms
- cellular handsets
- Base stations
- Repeaters (including EDGE, WCDMA, CDMA- 2000, TD-SCDMA, GSM900, DCS1800, PCS1900, CDMA, TDMA and AMPs, DECT)
- Global positioning system (GPS)
- Microwave radio
- Wireless local are networks