Manufacturer Part #
RN-41 Series 3 Mbps 30 mA Class 1 Bluetooth Module
CCB 3376 Final Notice: Qualification of JEDEC tray and packing changes for RN41x, RN42x, RN52x and RN52SRC modulesPCN Status: Final notificationPCN Type: Manufacturing ChangeDescription of Change: Qualification of JEDEC tray and packing changes for RN41X, RN42x, RN52x and RN52SRC modulesPre Change: Plastic trayPost Change: JEDEC standard trayThe new change of new tray will follow microchip standard packing procedureReason for Change: To improve manufacturability and qualify JEDEC standard trayChange Implementation Status: In ProgressNOTE: Please be advised that after the estimated first ship date customers may receive pre and post change parts.
Description of Change:Qualification of FLCT as a new assembly site for RN41, RN42, RN42N and RN52 Bluetooth module products.Pre Change: Assembled at FCOT assembly site.Post Change: Assembled at FLCT assembly site.Reason for Change:To improve productivity by qualifying FLCT as a new assembly site.Estimated First Ship Date:June 09, 2018 (date code: 1823)
|Max Power Consumption:||30mA|
Features & Applications
The RN41SM-I/RM is a low power and highly flexible Bluetooth socket module with data rate upto 3 Mbps.
This socket module is the perfect method for adding Bluetooth wireless capability to existing products without redesign, by saving significant time and money.
- Socket module with UART interface
- 3.3/5V logic CMOS I/O (RS-232 as well)
- Fully qualified Bluetooth 2.1/2.0/1.2/1.1 module
- Bluetooth v2.1+EDR support
- Low power (8-30mA connected, 2mA idle)
- UART supports baud rates from 1200 to 3Mbit
- Sustained SPP data rates - 240Kbps (slave), 300Kbps (master)
- HCI data rates - 1.5Mbps sustained, 3.0Mbps burst in HCI mode
- HCI mode, or SPP/DUN software stacks available.
- Embedded Bluetooth stack profiles included (requires no host stack): GAP, SDP, RFCOMM and L2CAP, with SPP, DUN and HID profiles.
- RS232 on board with power enable on IO pin.
- Class 1 high power amplifier (RN-41-SM only) with on board ceramic RF chip antenna.
- Certifications: FCC, ICS, CE
- Environmentally friendly, RoHS compliant
- Cable replacement
- Barcode scanners
- Measurement and monitoring systems
- Industrial sensors and controls
- Medical devices
- Asset tacking