Diodes Incorporated AP7354 Low Dropout Voltage Regulator
Featuring extremely low quiescent current
The AP7354 by Diodes Incorporated is a low dropout voltage regulator that features extremely low quiescent current. With its ultra-low typical quiescent current of 0.25 microamps and miniature package dimensions, the AP7354 is well suited for low power handheld, wearable devices, and other battery-operated devices requiring an extended time period before a new battery replacement.
The AP7354 is available in SOT23, SOT25, and X2-DFN1010-4 (Type B) packages.
- Lowest Quiescent Current
- A typical quiescent current of 0.25µA leads to extended battery life for those applications were power must be conserved.
- Choose Package Best Suited For Application
- Currently available the SOT23 and SOT25 are suited for applications needing long battery life but may not be constrained to the smallest package space. The DFN1010 at 1.0mm X 1.0mm offers a small footprint without using chips scale.
- 1.0% Output Accuracy at Room Temp, 1.5% over -40 to +85°C
- Maintains accuracy over wide range of conditions. No need to sacrifice accuracy for small size.
- Product Targeted for Wearables, IOT, or Long Term Applications
- The AP7354 is designed specially for extending battery life.
The Internet-of-Things (IoT) adds new products, many of which are remote sensing devices requiring low power consumption. Typical applications include:
- Energy harvesting
- Coin cells
- Wearable electronics
- Sensor module for Internet-of-Things (IoT)
- Wireless communication module
- Battery-operated device
- Image sensor