The AS7220 calibrated CCT and lumen maintenance smart lighting manager is equipped with an advanced cognitive lighting engine (CLE) to optimize CCT and lumen and color maintenance via a combination of PWM and/or 0V to 10V controls with dimming ballasts.
Configurable single CCT lifetime target values are stored by the luminaire manufacturer within the attached flash EPROM, or are selectable using an I²C port expander. Target lumen output lux-criteria are similarly configurable and are used by the AS7220 to correlate internal lux to manage PWM mapping to allow automatic compensation for lumen output to be maintained over the life of the light.
- XYZ tri-stimulus chromatic sensing
- 12-bit resolution for precise control down to 1%
- Presets configurable into flash memory, or via I²C port expander
- Calibrated nano-optic silicon interference filters
- Delivers algorithmic closed loop target point white CCT and lumen output tuning (single CCT)
- 0°C to +85°C operating temperature range
- 4.5 x 4.7 x 2.5mm 20-pin LGA package
- 10k MSRP: $2.81