Environmentally Friendly Aluminum Electrolytic Capacitors Feature Halogen-Free Construction
Panasonic has introduced new surface-mount aluminum electrolytic capacitors which are halogen-free, providing an environmentally friendly alternative to conventional products.
The miniature new EEE-Fx series of products offer the same strong, dependable soldering connection to the board as other Panasonic capacitors, and benefit from high production quality for use in harsh automotive and industrial applications.
Panasonic’s halogen-free aluminum electrolytic capacitors are available in the following series:
- EEE-FK series miniature capacitors are available in halogen-free and in halogen-free/high-temperature reflow versions
- EEE-FP series of halogen-free/high-temperature reflow capacitors offer low equivalent series resistance
- EEE-FKS series of halogen-free and standard-/high-temperature reflow capacitors support an operating-temperature range of -55°C to 105°C
- EEE-FN series of halogen-free and standard-/high-temperature reflow capacitors are supplied in small case sizes to reduce the space required on the board
- EEE-FT series of halogen-free/high-temperature reflow capacitors have high ripple-current ratings and are supplied in small case sizes