TE Connectivity (TE) supplies a wide range of headers and receptacles to provide durable and cost-effective connections to a PCB.
Connection options from TE span the range from a straight, single-position header to a right-angle header with multiple rows and 150 positions.
Features that the system designer can choose from include keying options, locking features, color coding and materials choices.
The product families featuring wire-to-board connectors include:
- Economy Power (EP) connectors: TE offers EP II connectors with up to 12 positions and EP 2.5 connectors with up to 20 positions, to supply power to the circuit board when space is limited.
- Grace Inertia connectors: TE’s Grace Inertia connectors offer a compact, high-current design to provide connectivity between circuits.
- RAST connectors: TE offers a range of connectors complying with the RAST 2.5 and the RAST 5 standards.
- Signal Double Lock (SDL) connectors: A discrete wire interconnect available in 2 to 13 position wire-to-board and 2 to 10 position wire-to-wire versions.
- MTA connectors: The MTA-100 IDC connector system is a wire-to-board and wire-to-wire system with contacts in a single row on a 0.1"/2.54mm centerline. The design features wire feed-through capability for daisy-chain applications.
TE’s PCB connectors: Choice of locking features and colors