The MDWI10 Series is the latest generation of high performance DC-DC converter modules setting a new standard concerning power density 65W/in3. The product offers a full 10Watt isolated DC-DC converter within a small encapsulated DIP-16 package which occupied only 0.5in2 of PCB space. There are 16 models available for 24 & 48VDC with ultra-wide 4:1 input voltage range. Further features included under-voltage protection, overload protection, short circuit protection, very low no load power consumption, no min. load requirement, fast start-up time and conducted EMI class A approved as well. An high efficiency allows operating temperatures range of -40°C to 88°C. All models have been qualified per the CB scheme with safety approvals to UL/cUL/IEC/EN 62368-1(60950-1).
These DC-DC Converters offer a superior solution for many space-critical application in battery-powered equipment, instrumentation, distributed power architectures in communication, industrial electronics, energy facilities where PCB space is limited and offer designers the opportunity to reduce overall PCB layout area.
- Smallest Encapsulated 10W Converter
- Industrial Standard DIP-16 Package
- Ultra-wide 4:1 Input Voltage Range
- Fully Regulated Output Voltage
- I/O Isolation 1500VDC
- Operating Ambient Temp. Range -40℃to +88℃
- Low No Load Power Consumption
- No Min. Load Requirement
- Under-voltage, Overload and Short Circuit Protection
- Shielded Metal Case with Insulated Baseplate
- Conducted EMI EN 55032 Class A & FCC Level A Approved
- UL/cUL/IEC/EN 62368-1(60950-1) Safety Approval & CE Marking