Deutsch DT’s Field-Proven Enhanced Seal Retention Design
When you need design flexibility and a reliably sealed, rugged connector, TE Connectivity’s DEUTSCH DT series has you covered with an enhanced interface seal retention design.
Being able to stay productive on a worksite means having sealed connectors that withstand heavy vibration, dirt, chemicals and water spray. Our enhanced interface seal retention design in the DT series is field-proven in harsh environments and is intermateable with older connectors. When used in combination with our green wedgelocks, these 2, 3, 4-, 6-, 8- and 12-pin designs enable robust attachment with the connector, due to:
- A groove on the connector housing that secures the interface seal
- The green wedgelock has hooks to hold the seal in place from the front
- Smaller ribs on a taller seal allow it to fit securely in the groove in the connector housing
In case of damage, users can easily replace the seal without having to replace the entire connector, reducing downtime and replacement costs. Starting in mid-2018, all DEUTSCH DT 2- and 3-position plug part numbers will also have the enhanced seal design (with no change to the part number).
- Accepts contact size 16 (13 amps)
- 14-20 AWG (2.50-0.50 mm2)
- 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, and 12 cavity arrangements
- In-line, flange, or PCB mount
- Rectangular, thermoplastic housing
- Integrated latch for mating
- Wedgelocks confirm contact alignment and retention
- Available accessories: Backshells, boots, dust caps, gaskets, mounting clips