Monolithic Power Systems Surface-mounted Power Inductors
Monolithic Power Systems (MPS) surface-mounted power inductors are designed for applications ranging from power supply to power converters. The molded and semi-shielded series inductors comprise inductance ranges from 0.33 μH to 22 μH and saturation current ranges from 0.8 A to 64 A.
- Designed for optimal performance with MPS ICs and provide an easy, complete power solution
- Highly efficient molded and semi-shielded options, with operating temperatures up to 155°C
- Include a wide range of specifications and sizes that cover use cases across our entire portfolio of ICs
Optimized Semi-Shielded Inductors for MPS Products
The MPL-SE semi-shielded power inductors are shielded by an external magnetic epoxy resin for better magnetic characteristics. Their design offers a lower DCR and higher current capabilities.
- Semi-Shielded Construction:Low Stray Field
- Low Resistance: High Current Capability
- Wide Value Ranges and Sizes