Manufacturer Part #
CY8CPROTO-062-4343W ARM PSoC6 WiFi- BT Ultra-Low-Power Kit
Shelf Life Extension of Development Kits Description of Change: Cypress has decided to improve the shelf life of Dev Kits from 2 to 5 years considering quality and reliability aspects of the products. Customers will be shipped with Kits for their orders whose date codes will not be greater than 5 years. And there is no compromising on the quality of the products though. . Benefit of Change: This provides longer usability of products to customers.
|Application Type:||Transceiver; 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac|
|Core Supported:||ARM Cortex M4|
Features & Applications
The PSoC 6 MCU is purpose-built for the IoT and is the ideal host MCU for Cypress’ best-in-class Wi-Fi & Bluetooth wireless connectivity. The PSoC 6 + Wi-Fi/BT Prototyping kit is an easy-to-use development kit that combines these cutting-edge technologies along with support in industry standard IoT development platforms including Arm® Mbed™ OS and Amazon FreeRTOS™.
PSoC® 6 + Wi-Fi/BT Prototyping Kit Features:
• The PSoC 62 MCU with 2MB Flash/1MB SRAM delivering ultra-low-power consumption, rich analog and digital peripherals, and built-in-security in a dual-core Arm Cortex-M4 and Cortex-M0+ architecture
• Fully certified Wi-Fi/Bluetooth Module (Murata 1DX) hosting the Cypress CYW4343W wireless radio enabling 802.11n Wi-Fi and Dual-Mode Bluetooth
• Industry-leading CapSense® for touch buttons and slider
• MicroSD card interface
• Cypress 512-Mb Quad-SPI NOR Flash
• PMOD interface for external sensors
• On-board PDM microphone and thermistor