|Forward (Drive) Current||200mA|
Features and Applications
The BZX84-C18,235 is a low-power voltage regulator diodes in small SOT23 plastic SMD packages.
The diodes are available in the normalized E24 ±1% (BZX84-A), ±2% (BZX84-B) and approx. ±5% (BZX84-C) tolerance range. The series consists of 37 types with nominal working voltages from 2.4 to 75 V.
- Total power dissipation: max. 250 mW
- Three tolerance series: ±1%, ±2% and approx. ±5%
- Working voltage range: nom. 2.4 to 75 V (E24 range)
- Non-repetitive peak reverse power dissipation: max. 40 W
- General regulation functions