On Order: 0
Factory Stock:Factory Stock: 0
Factory Lead Time: N/A
|Actuator Style||Round Button|
|Termination Style||Solder Lug|
Features and Applications
A switch is a device for making or breaking an electric circuit, or for selecting between multiple circuits. In the simplest case, a switch has two pieces of metal called contacts that touch to make a circuit, and separate to break the circuit. The contact material is chosen for its resistance to corrosion, because most metals form insulating oxides that would prevent the switch from working.
Its a SPDT(Single Pole Double Throw) switch, consist of a coil , 1 common terminal , 1 normally closed terminal , and one normally open terminal.
Material Specifications :
- Contacts: Silver clad copper with gold flash
- Case Material: Thermoset
- Actuator Material: Nickel plated copper alloy
- Terminals: Copper with gold flash
- Terminal Seal: Molded in
Environmental Specifications :
- Operating Temperature: -20°C to +80°C (-4°F to +176°F)
- Storage Temperature: -40°C to +80°C (-40°F to +176°F)
Typical Performance Characteristics :
- Contact Rating: 6A @ 125 VAC, 3A @ 250 VAC
- Initial Contact Resistance: 10 milliohms max.
- Contact Timing: Break-before-make
- Insulation Resistance: 1000 megohms min.
- Dielectric Strength: 1500 Volts RMS @ sea level
- Actuation Force: 1.3 to 2.7 lbs.
- Actuator Travel: 3.56mm [.140 in.]
- Life Expectancy: Up to 50,000 actuations