On Order: 0
Factory Stock:Factory Stock: 0
Factory Lead Time: 6 Weeks
|Logic Circuit||D-Type, Flip Flop IC|
|No of Functions / Channels||8|
|Supply Voltage-Nom||2V to 6V|
Features and Applications
The MC74AC273DWG is an eight edge-triggered D−type flip−flop with individual D inputs and Q outputs, available in a SOIC-20WB package.
The device is useful for applications where the true output only is required and the Clock and Master Reset are common to all storage elements.
- Ideal Buffer for MOS Microprocessor or Memory
- Eight Edge-Triggered D Flip−Flops
- Buffered Common Clock
- Buffered, Asynchronous Master Reset
- Outputs Source/Sink 24 mA
- ′ACT273 Has TTL Compatible Inputs
- Pb−Free Packages are Available