The ARM® Cortex®-M7-based STM32H7 MCU series leverages ST’s Non-Volatile-Memory (NVM) technology to reach the industry’s highest benchmark scores for Cortex-M-based microcontrollers with up to 1327 DMIPS/ 3224 CoreMark executing from embedded Flash memory.
The STM32H7 series includes three product line groups:
STM32H7 devices embedding a crypto/hash processor support security services such as Secure Firmware Install and Secure Boot – Secure Firmware Upgrade enabling the installation of new application codes in a secured manner.
The STM32H7 single-core and value lines are pin-to-pin compatible with the STM32F7 series of very high-performance MCUs and STM32F4 series of high-performance MCUs for the most common packages.
Arm® Cortex®-M7 and Cortex®-M4 cores can respectively run up to 480 MHz and 240 MHz enabling more processing and application partitioning. Dual-core STM32H7 product lines are available with an embedded SMPS for improved dynamic power efficiency.
- STM32H747/757: TFT-LCD, MIPI-DSI, JPEG codec
- STM32H745/755: TFT-LCD, JPEG codec, optional industrial temperature grade from -40°C to 125°C ambient temperature
Single-core Cortex®-M7 offers either great performance at 480 MHz or a unique combination of performance and power saving at 280 MHz and 34 µA (typ) in STOP mode.
- STM32H743/753: 480 MHz, TFT-LCD, JPEG codec, Ethernet
- STM32H742: 480 MHz, Ethernet
- STM32H7A3/7B3: 280 MHz, highest memory integration, TFT-LCD, JPEG codec, Chrom-GRC™, optional embedded SMPS, dual Octo-SPI with on-the-fly decryption
With an embedded 128 Kbyte Flash memory, the STM32H750/B0 MCUs are cost-effective STM32H7 devices.
- STM32H750: 480 MHz, 128 Kbytes of Flash, 1 Mbytes RAM, Ethernet, dual Quad-SPI
- STM32H7B0(*): 280 MHz, 128 Kbytes of Flash organized in 8 Kbytes sectors for flexible over the Air upgrade, 1.4 Mbytes RAM, dual Octo-SPI with On-the-fly decryption