Qté d'emballage(s) :
Stock : 0
Sur commande : 0
Stock d'usine :Stock d'usine : 0
Délai d'usine : N/A
Fonctionnalités et applications
WIZnet Hardware TCP/IP is known as Mature and Widely Deployed Technology, because of following reasons. Ease of adding Ethernet Connectivity to Embedded Products, Increasing MCU performance by using TCP Offload Engine,Low Power Embedded Networking solution (Wired and Wireless),Significant Customers, Numerous Applications
The W5100 is a full-featured, single-chip Internet-enabled 10/100 Ethernet controller designed for embedded applications where ease of integration, stability, performance, area and system cost control are required. The W5100 has been designed to facilitate easy implementation of Internet connectivity without OS. The W5100 is IEEE 802.3 10BASE-T and 802.3u 100BASE-TX compliant.
- Support Hardwired TCP/IP Protocols : TCP, UDP, ICMP, IPv4 ARP, IGMP, PPPoE, Ethernet 10BaseT/100BaseTX Ethernet PHY embedded.
- Support Auto Negotiation (Full-duplex and half duplex)
- Support Auto MDI/MDIX
- Support ADSL connection (with support PPPoE Protocol with PAP/CHAP Authentication mode)
- Supports 4 independent sockets simultaneously
- Not support IP Fragmentation
- Internal 16Kbytes Memory for Tx/Rx Buffers
- 0.18 μm CMOS technology
- 3.3V operation with 5V I/O signal tolerance
- Small 80 Pin LQFP Package
- Lead-Free Package
- Support Serial Peripheral Interface(SPI MODE 0)
- Multi-function LED outputs (TX, RX, Full/Half duplex, Collision, Link, Speed)
- Home Network Devices: Set-Top Boxes, PVRs, Digital Media Adapters
- Serial-to-Ethernet: Access Controls, LED displays, Wireless AP relays, etc.
- Parallel-to-Ethernet: POS / Mini Printers, Copiers
- USB-to-Ethernet: Storage Devices, Network Printers
- PIO-to-Ethernet: Home Network Sensors
- Security Systems: DVRs, Network Cameras, Kiosks
- Factory and Building Automations
- Medical Monitoring Equipments
- Embedded Servers
To learn more about the W5100 product family, Click Here.