Manufacturer Part #
Evaluation Board for W5100
Features & Applications
The W5100E01-AVR is an Evaluation Board for W5100 with full-featured and single-chip Internet-enabled 10/100 Ethernet controller, designed for embedded applications where ease of integration, stability, performance, area and system cost controls are necessary.
The W5100 has been designed to facilitate easy implementation of Internet connectivity without OS. The W5100 is IEEE 802.3 10BASE-T and 802.3u 100BASE-TX compliant.
- Support Hardwired TCP/IP Protocols : TCP, UDP, ICMP, IPv4 ARP, IGMP, PPPoE, Ethernet 10BaseT/100BaseTX Ethernet PHY embedded.
- Support Auto Negotiation (Full-duplex and half duplex)
- Support Auto MDI/MDIX
- Support ADSL connection (with support PPPoE Protocol with PAP/CHAP Authentication mode)
- Supports 4 independent sockets simultaneously
- Not support IP Fragmentation
- Internal 16Kbytes Memory for Tx/Rx Buffers
- 0.18 μm CMOS technology
- 3.3V operation with 5V I/O signal tolerance
- Small 80 Pin LQFP Package
- Lead-Free Package
- Support Serial Peripheral Interface(SPI MODE 0)
- Multi-function LED outputs (TX, RX, Full/Half duplex, Collision, Link, Speed)
- Home Network Devices: Set-Top Boxes, PVRs, Digital Media Adapters
- Serial-to-Ethernet: Access Controls, LED displays, Wireless AP relays, etc.
- Parallel-to-Ethernet: POS / Mini Printers, Copiers
- USB-to-Ethernet: Storage Devices, Network Printers
- PIO-to-Ethernet: Home Network Sensors
- Security Systems: DVRs, Network Cameras, Kiosks
- Factory and Building Automations
- Medical Monitoring Equipments
- Embedded Servers