$0.835 USD Each
$7.00 reeling fee is amortized over the number of components for each reel. Mini-Reels are a custom product and are non-cancelable and non-returnable.
|No of Channels||4|
|Average Bias Current-Max||600pA|
|Supply Voltage||2.7V to 16V|
Features and Applications
The TS339IDT is a 16 V supply voltage low current micropower quad CMOS voltage comparator, its available in surface mount SOIC-14 package.
This device is a micropower CMOS quad voltage comparator with extremely low consumption of 9 μA typ./comparator.
- Extremely low supply current: 9 μA typ./comp.
- Wide single supply range 2.7 V to 16 V or dual supplies (±1.35 V to ±8 V)
- Extremely low input bias current: 1 pA typ.
- Extremely low input offset current: 1 pA typ.
- Input common-mode voltage range includes GND
- High input impedance: 1012Ω typ.
- Fast response time: 1.5 ms typ. for 5 mV overdrive
- Pin-to-pin and functionally compatible with bipolar LM339