|Program Memory Type||Flash|
|Flash Size (Bytes)||66kB|
|No of I/O Lines||53|
|InterfaceType / Connectivity||CAN/I2C/SPI/UART|
|Number Of Timers||5|
|Supply Voltage||2.5V to 5.5V|
|Operating Temperature||-40°C to +85°C|
Features and Applications
Microchip provides solutions for the entire performance range of 8-bit, 16-bit, and 32-bit microcontrollers, with a powerful architecture, flexible memory technologies, comprehensive easy-to-use development tools, complete technical documentation and post design-in support through a global sales and distribution network.
16-bit PIC Microcontrollers & dsPIC Digital Signal Controllers. Microchip offers two 16-bit Microcontroller (MCU) families plus two 16-bit Digital Signal Controller (DSC) families that give you compatible options across a wide spectrum of price, performance and feature sets.Common attributes among all 16-bit MCU and DSC families are pinouts, software, peripherals and development tools. Whether your design requires the lowest-priced 16-bit solution, the most powerful 16-bit MCU in the industry, or DSP capability, Microchip offers a broad range of products while preserving the compatibility that help save you time and money on subsequent designs.
dsPIC30F General Purpose 16-bit Digital Signal Controller. Seamless migration options from this device to dsPIC33F and PIC24 devices in similar packages.The DSPIC30F5011-20I/PT 16-bit Embedded Control Solution has 66K Flashin 64-Pin TQFP package.This device is Industrial temperature (-40°C to +85°C) and lead free.
- High-Performance Modified RISC CPU:
- Modified Harvard architecture.
- C compiler optimized instruction set architecture.
- 84 base instructions with flexible addressing modes.
- 24-bit wide instructions, 16-bit wide data path.
- 16 x 16-bit working register array.
- Up to 30 MIPs operation:
- DC to 40 MHz external clock input.
- Internal FRC input with PLL active (4x, 8x, 16x).
- 4 MHz-10 MHz oscillator input with PLL active (4x, 8x, 16x).
- Peripheral and External interrupt sources.
- 8 user selectable priority levels for each interrupt.
- 4 processor exceptions and software traps.
- Primary and Alternate interrupt Vector Tables.
- DSP Engine Features:
- Modulo and Bit-Reversed Addressing modes.
- Two, 40-bit wide accumulators with optional saturation logic.
- 17-bit x 17-bit single cycle hardware fractional/ integer multiplier.
- Single cycle Multiply-Accumulate (MAC) operation.
- 40-stage Barrel Shifter.
- Dual data fetch.