Taiyo Yuden AEC-Q200 Qualified MLCCs
High versatility for numerous automotive applications
Taiyo Yuden’s Automotive-Grade Multilayer Ceramic Capacitors (MLCCs) are AEC-Q200 qualified and geared for the latest designs in automotive body / chassis, powertrain, safety, and infotainment applications.
Available in a capacitance range of 0.2pF to 470uF and a voltage range of 4 V to 630 V, these MLCCs feature greater reliability by improving nickel for electrode material and plating, solderability and heat resistance characteristics.
Applications in industrial electronics and communication infrastructure can also utilize these high-reliability components for greater versatility.
Taiyo Yuden Automotive-Grade MLCCs are available in the following AEC-Q200 temperature ranges:
- Automotive Grade 1 (minimum -40°C and maximum +125°C)
- Automotive Grade 3 (minimum -40°C and maximum +85°C)
- Automotive Grade 1 and Grade 3 MLCCs
- Quality control through the entire manufacturing process
- Long lifetimes
- Low failure rates
- AEC-Q200 qualified
- TS-16949 factory certified