Manufacturer Part #
24 V External Power Supply for PICDEM Demo Boards
|Application Type:||Power Management|
Features & Applications
The PICDEM MC LV Development Board is a development and evaluation tool that provides designers a quick and cost-effective method to evaluate both sensored and sensorless brushless DC (BLDC) motor control applications. Users can creat embedded motor control applications using Microchip's 28-pin, PIC18F microcontrollres and dsPIC30F Digital Signal Controllers.
Two pre-programmed,Flash-based samples are provided in the kit including PIC18F2431 and dsPIC30F3010 devices. The board is also populated with an ICD connector for the MPLAB ICD 2 In-Circuit Debugger and an RS-232 port for external communication, LED indicator, push button switches, speed control potentiometer and motor senser inputs.
- Supports PIC18F and dsPIC 28-pin motor control devices.
- Capable of driving motors up to 48 V, 202 A.
- Motor terminal strip.
- 3-phase voltage source invereter bridge.
- Over-current protection, level programmable using potentiometer.
- Temperature sensor with I2C interface.
- Push button switches and master reset.
- Test points for motor current and back EMF sensing.
- Speed control potentiometer.
- Active RS-232 connector.
- MPLAB ICD 2 connector.