Manufacturer Part #
dsPIC33 GP 100P to 100P TQFP Plug-In Module
|Application Type:||Plug-In Module|
Features & Applications
Microchip development tools such as the MPLAB© REAL ICE™ and MPLAB ICD 2 connect directly to these development boards and provide quick, full-featured hardware/software/firmware development environment using the free MPLAB Integrated Development Environment software.
This development board offers an economical way to evaluate both the PIC24F and PIC24H microcontrollers,
as well as the dsPIC33F General Purpose and Motor Control families. This board is an ideal prototyping tool to help you quickly develop and validate key design requirements.
Processor Plug-In Modules are small circuit boards to be used with the various Microchip Development Boards to evaluate Microchip microcontrollers and dsPIC devices. These plug into the main processor socket of the Development Boards so that different microcontrollers can be used for prototyping, demonstration or development quickly and easily.
This plug-in module comes with a 100-pin dsPIC33FJ256GP710 DSC sample. Use this with the Explorer 16 Development Board (DM240001).
- A 100-pin dsPIC33F General Purpose (MA330011)and 100-pin PIC24F (MA240011) plug-in modules.
- Supports 100-pin PIC24H (MA240012) plug-in module.
- Supports the dsPIC33FJ256GP710 and the PIC24FJ128GA010.
- Modular design for plug-in demonstration boards,expansion header.
- RS-232 serial channel.
- MPLAB® ICD 2 support ready.
- 2x16 LCD.
- LEDs, switches and potentiometer.