Manufacturer Part #
RP40-GW Series 40 W Single Output 5 V 2"x2" DC/DC Converter
|No of Outputs:||Single|
|Input Voltage:||18V to 75V|
Features & Applications
The RP40-4805SGW is a part of RP40-GW series DC/DC Converter. It has an operating temperature ranging from -40 °C to +85 °C.
The RP40-GW series wide input range DC/DC converters are certified to UL 60950-1 and to cUL 60950-1. This makes them ideal for all telecom and industrial applications where approved safety standards are required. The industry standard 2” x 2” package meets military standards for thermal shock and vibration tolerance.
- 4:1 Wide Input Voltage Range
- 40 Watts Regulated Output Power
- 1.6kVDC Isolation
- Over Current and Over Voltage Protection
- Six-Sided Shield
- No Derating to 55°C
- Standard 2” x2” Package and Pinning
- Efficiency to 86%
- Available as Power Module (RPM40-GW)