|No of Functions / Channels||1|
|Supply Voltage-Nom||4.5V to 5.5V|
Features and Applications
The PCA82C251T/YM,118 is a part of PCA82C251 series transceiver. It has an operating temperature ranging from - 40 °C to + 85°C and is available in SOIC-8 package.
The PCA82C251 is the interface between a CAN protocol controller and the physical bus. The device provides differential transmit capability to the bus and differential receive capability to the CAN controller.
- Fully compatible with the “ISO 11898-24 V” standard
- Slope control to reduce Radio Frequency Interference (RFI)
- Thermally protected
- Short-circuit proof to battery and ground in 24 V powered systems
- Low-current Standby mode
- An unpowered node does not disturb the bus lines
- At least 110 nodes can be connected
- High speed (up to 1 MBd)
- High immunity against electromagnetic interference
- High-speed applications (up to 1 MBd) in trucks and busses