Manufacturer Part #
24AA512 Series 512 Kbit (64K X 8) 5.5 V Surface Mount I2C Serial EEPROM-SOIJ-8
|Standard Pkg:|| |
Product Variant Information section
2100 per Reel
Description of Change: Qualification of 66.88K process technology for selected Microchip products of the 24AA512, 24FC512 and 24LC512 device families.Reason for Change:To improve manufacturability by qualifying an additional fabrication site.Estimated First Ship Date: April 19, 2021 (date code: 2117)
|Memory Organization:||64 K x 8|
|Supply Voltage-Nom:||1.7V to 5.5V|
|Write Cycle Time-Max (tWC):||5ms|
|Mounting Method:||Surface Mount|
Features & Applications
The 24AA512/24LC512/ 24FC512 (24XX512*) is a 64 K x 8 (512 Kbit) Serial Electrically Erasable PROM, capable of operation across a broad voltage range (1.7 V to 5.5 V). It has been developed for advanced, low-power applications such as personal communications and data acquisition.
This device also has a page write capability of up to 128 bytes of data. This device is capable of both random and sequential reads up to the 512 K boundary. Functional address lines allow up to eight devices on the same bus, for up to 4 Mbit address space. This device is available in the standard 8-pin plastic DIP, SOIJ and DFN packages.
- Single Supply with Operation Down to 1.7 V for 24AA512 Devices
- Low-Power CMOS Technology: - Active current 400 uA, typical - Standby current 100 nA, typical
- 2-Wire Serial Interface, I2C™ Compatible
- Cascadable for up to Eight Devices
- Schmitt Trigger Inputs for Noise Suppression
- Output Slope Control to Eliminate Ground Bounce
- 100 kHz and 400 kHz Clock Compatibility
- Page Write Time 5 ms max.
- Self-Timed Erase/Write Cycle
2100 per Reel