Features and Applications
The P6KE150A-E3/54 is a part of P6KE150A series TVS Diodes.It has an operating temperature ranging from - 55 °C to +175 °C and it is available in DO-204AC Packaging.
- Glass passivated chip junction
- Available in uni-directional and bi-directional
- 600 W peak pulse power capability with a 10/1000 μs waveform, repetitive rate (duty cycle): 0.01 %
- Excellent clamping capability
- Very fast response time
- Low incremental surge resistance
- Solder dip 260 °C, 40 s
- Component in accordance to RoHS 2002/95/EC and WEEE 2002/96/EC
- Signal lines of sensor units
View the complete P6KE150A series of TVS Diodes.