The AS7225 tunable white and daylighting smartsensor/director incorporates an embedded digital tri-stimulus chromatic ‘calibrated-for-life’ nano-optic sensor providing direct CIE1931 XYZ and CIE 1976 u’v’ coordinate mapping.
Adaptive algorithmic support enables a companion microprocessor to implement closed-loop, autonomous adjustment of variable CCT and daylight responsive LED lamps and luminaires. The AS7225 arrives pre-calibrated, and is designed for rapid integration into white-tunable and daylight responsive luminaire designs, delivering directives to the local microprocessor via an industry-standard I²C bus.
- Smart XYZ tri-stimulus chromatic sensing
- Simple register-based commands for supervisory functions
- 20-pin 4.5 x 4.7 x 2.5mm LGA package
- I2C interface
- Readable registers for CIE 1931 and 1975 color-point coordinates, CCT, duv and lux
- Calibrated nano-optic silicon interference filters
- 0°C to +85°C operating temperature range
- 5k MSRP: $2.40