Future Electronics: The Supply Chain Leader
- 169 locations in 44 countries
- Largest available-to-sell inventory in the world
- On-time delivery exceeding 99.5% in all markets
- Custom supply chain solutions including bonded inventory
- New BOM Manager tool for full evaluation to avoid gaps
Now, the Parts You Need, in the Right Quantities
Future’s new Small Packaging program is designed to tailor our dominant position in component inventory and supply chain management to the needs of small-batch production:
- We can fill orders which do not meet manufacturers’ MOQ/MPQ component packaging
- Smaller packaging options eliminate excess and minimize obsolescence
- Thousands of parts are already available for purchase in small quantities, and the list is growing
Small Packaging Solutions Built Just for You!
Small packages are often needed in high-value markets where volumes are low, including healthcare, industrial, defense, aerospace and oil/gas.
- HMLV (high mix low volume) is a segment where demand forecasts are sketchy at best
- HMLV needs a distributor to have inventory available quickly, and to be able to support spikes of increased demand
- Future has the widest and deepest inventory – get the mix you need in smaller quantities!
Accelerate Designs, Prototypes and NPIs
Small packaging options enable rapid design and prototyping, as well as a seamless transition from NPI to full production.
- NPIs require early support with volume pricing, choosing which parts drive BOM cost, and design validation to optimize for full production
- Ability to purchase small quantities lowers overall costs and speeds up time to market for NPIs
- Future can support full production globally – design anywhere, produce anywhere!
A Perfect Solution for HMLV
Future Electronics is developing this program in consultation with our customers:
- Tell us your inventory and supply chain challenges
- Share your small quantity component needs with us
- We’ll work with you to find the right fit