Microchip EA71C53A Early Access Development Kit
Geared for the exploration of the PIC32CX-BZ2 MCU and WBZ451 module
Microchip’s EA71C53A Early Access Development Kit is a newly introduced evaluation kit for developers who want to explore the features of the PIC32CX-BZ2 MCUs and WBZ451 modules.
- 1 WBZ451 Early Access Curiosity Board
- 3 WBZ451 Early Access Modules
The Microchip PIC32CX-BZ2 family is a series of general-purpose, low-cost, 32-bit wirelesss Microcontroller (MCU) featuring the latest Bluetooth® Low Energy specification 5.2, industry-leading security and a proven Zigbee® stack, allowing designers to take their multi-protocol wireless design to the next level.
The WBZ451 module is a fully RF-certified wireless module based on the PIC32CX-BZ2 MCU.
The EA71C53A is an Early Access development kit for developers who want to explore and develop applications with Microchip's upcoming Bluetooth 5.2 + Zigbee wireless solution, the PIC32CX-BZ2.
PIC32CX BZ2x Target End Equipment
| || || |
PIC32CX1012BZ25048 Block Diagram for 48-Pin QFN Chip
| || |
AEC Q100 – Grade 1 (125C)
WBZ451 Block Diagram for 27-Pad Module
| || |
*All GPIO are brought out to pads on the module
WBZ45x/PIC32CX BZ2 Field of Play
- Excellent choice for clients looking for all of the benefits of Bluetooth Low Energy without the tradeoff of RANGE.
- Up to +12 dBm TX Power gives long range a reality with Bluetooth Low Energy
- Extend the range further using Zigbee MESH solutions
- Zigbee is a proven mesh technology, and Microchip has a proven Zigbee stack
- Designing is EASY with Harmony 3 + Configurator
- Choose between BLE only, Zigbee only, or a combination of each for full flexibility in applications