TE Connectivity NTSEAL 48 Position Connectors
Compact in Size, Robust on Features
- Ensure easy installation with new integrated locking lever designed for easier and faster mating/unmating operation
- Enable design flexibility and space savings with compact, high-density footprint
Providing robust wire-to-wire connectivity in a compact format, TE’s family of innovative and high-density NTSEAL sealed connectors utilize the proven TE/DEUTSCH Common Contact System for serviceable applications in harsh environments.
The newly introduced 48-position hybrid connector boasts an improved design with ease-of-use features. It utilizes an integrated locking lever which facilitates mating operation. This foolproof locking mechanism enhances user experience by speeding up assembly and insuring proper connector mating. Integrated TPA and CPA, and tool-free panel nuts eliminate the need for additional components or specific tools, allowing for quick and easy harness assembly, installation and repair.
This hybrid connector system using size 16 and size 20 contacts coupled with a small foot-print offers design flexibility for the harness designer. The NTSEAL 48- position connector is a versatile rugged connector system rated IP67, IP68, and IP69K that is suitable for a wide range of applications in demanding environments and can be exposed to extreme temperatures and engine-level vibrations.
The Trusted & Reliable Choice
- Utilizes the high-performance DEUTSCH Size size 16 and 20 Common Contact System
- Achieves IP67, IP68, and IP6K9K sealing levels (with backshell)
- Designed for extreme temperatures (-40℃ ~ +125 ℃) and engine-level vibrations
- Integrated Terminal Position Assurance (TPA) ensures proper contact installation
- Integrated Connector Position Assurance (CPA) ensures correct assembly and prevents accidental unlocking
Ease of Use
- Boots of improved design with an integrated locking lever to facilitate the seamless mating operation
- Prevents mismating of connectors with four coding options and colors
- Offers optimal flexibility with hybrid contact arrangement and flange mount
- Uses robust and proven TE accessories like back shells and mounting clips
- Features with 48 position in a compact format with industry trusted DEUTSCH size 16 & 20 contacts