Manufacturer Part #
MC Series 0.6 V/us 36 V SMT Single Supply Quad Operational Amplifier - SOIC-14
|Mfr. Name:||ON Semiconductor|
|Standard Pkg:|| |
Product Variant Information section
2500 per Reel
|Amplifier Type:||General Purpose|
|No of Channels:||4|
|Input Offset Voltage-Max:||8mV|
|Gain Bandwidth Product:||1MHz|
|Average Bias Current-Max:||-1000nA|
|Supply Voltage:||3V to 36V|
|Common Mode Rejection Ratio:||90dB|
|Operating Temp Range:||-40°C to +85°C|
|Moisture Sensitivity Level:||1|
|Mounting Method:||Surface Mount|
Features & Applications
The MC3403 is a low cost, quad operational amplifier with true differential inputs. The device has electrical characteristics similar to the popular MC1741C. However, the MC3403 has several distinct advantages over standard operational amplifier types in single supply applications. The quad amplifier can operate at supply voltages as low as 3.0 V or as high as 36 V with quiescent currents about one third of those associated with the MC1741C (on a per amplifier basis). The common mode input range includes the negative supply, thereby
eliminating the necessity for external biasing components in many applications. The output voltage range also includes the negative power supply voltage.
- Short Circuit Protected Outputs.
- Class AB Output Stage for Minimal Crossover Distortion.
- True Differential Input Stage.
- Single Supply Operation: 3.0 V to 36 V.
- Split Supply Operation: ±1.5 V to ±18 V.
- Low Input Bias Currents: 500 nA Max.
- Four Amplifiers Per Package.
- Internally Compensated.
- Similar Performance to Popular MC1741C.
- Industry Standard Pin−outs.
- ESD Diodes Added for Increased Ruggedness.
- Pb−Free Packages are Available.
2500 per Reel