|No of Channels||4|
|Average Bias Current-Max||250nA|
|Supply Voltage||2V to 36V|
|Output Type||Open Collector|
|Input Offset Voltage-Max||5mV|
|Operating Temp Range||0°C to 70°C|
|Moisture Sensitivity Level||1|
Features and Applications
The LM339DT is a 32 V supply voltage, 250 nA bias current and low-power quad voltage comparator, available in surface mount SOIC-14 package.
This family of devices consists of four independent precision-voltage comparators with an offset voltage specification as low as 2 mV.
These comparators also have a unique characteristic in that the input common mode voltage range includes ground even though operated from a single power supply voltage.
- Wide single supply voltage range or dual supplies for all devices: +2 to +36 V or ±1 V to ±18 V
- Very low supply current (1.1 mA) independent of supply voltage
- Low input bias current: 25 nA typ
- Low input offset current: ±5 nA typ
- Low input offset voltage: ±1 mV typ
- Input common-mode voltage range includes ground
- Low output saturation voltage: 250 mV typ; (ISINK = 4 mA)
- Differential input voltage range equal to the supply voltage
- TTL, DTL, ECL, MOS, CMOS compatible outputs