|Amplifier Type||General Purpose|
|No of Channels||2|
|Input Offset Voltage-Max||9mV|
|Gain Bandwidth Product||750kHz|
|Average Bias Current-Max||500pA|
|Supply Voltage||2.2V to 15V|
|Common Mode Rejection Ratio||85dB|
|Output Type||Rail to Rail|
|Power Supply Rejection Ratio||100dB|
|Operating Temp Range||-65°C to +150°C|
Features and Applications
MIC7122YMM TR is a dual high-performance CMOS operational amplifier featuring rail-to-rail inputs and outputs. The input common-mode range extends beyond the rails by 300 mV, and the output voltage swings to within 150 μV of both rails when driving a 100 kΩ load.
The amplifiers operate from 2.2 V to 15 V and are fully specified at 2.2 V, 5 V, and 15 V. Gain bandwidth and slew rate are 750 kHz and 0.7 V/μs, respectively at 2.2 V supply. The MIC7122 is available in the MM8™ 8-lead MSOP package.
- Small footprint MSOP-8 package.
- 350 μA supply current per op amp at 2.2 V supply.
- Guaranteed 2.2 V, 5 V, and 15 V performance.
- 750 kHz gain-bandwidth product at 2.2 V supply.
- 0.01% total harmonic distortion at 1 kHz (15 V, 2 kΩ).
- Drives 200 pF at 5 V and greater supply voltages.
- Battery-powered instrumentation.
- PCMCIA, USB peripherals.
- Portable computers and PDAs.