|Supply Voltage||3V to 5.5V|
|Output Current per Channel||90mA|
|Output Voltage||-0.5V to +20V|
Features and Applications
The STP16CPC26TTR is a low voltage 16-bit constant current LED sink driver.
This device contains a 16-bit shift register and data latches, which convert serial input data into parallel output format. In the output stage sixteen regulated current generators provide 5 mA to 90 mA constant current to drive LEDs. The current is externally adjusted through a resistor. LED brightness can be adjusted from 0% to 100% via OE pin.
- 16 constant current output channels
- Adjustable output current through external resistor
- Output current: 5 mA to 90 mA
- ±1% typical current accuracy bit to bit
- Max clock frequency: 30 MHz
- 20 V current generators rated voltage
- 5 V power supply
- Thermal shutdown for overtemperature protection
- Video display panel LED driver
- Special lighting