|Temperature Range||-40°C to +85°C|
|Supply Voltage-Nom||2.375V to 3.8V|
Features and Applications
The MC100LVEP14DTG is a low skew 1−to−5 differential driver, designed with clock distribution in mind, accepting two clock sources into an input multiplexer. Available in a TSSOP-20 package.
The LVEP14 specifically guarantees low output−to−output skew. Optimal design, layout, and processing minimize skew within a device and from device to device.
- 100 ps Device−to−Device Skew
- 25 ps Within Device Skew
- 400 ps Typical Propagation Delay
- Maximum Frequency > 2 GHz Typical
- The 100 Series Contains Temperature Compensation
- PECL and HSTL Mode: VCC = 2.375 V to 3.8 V with VEE = 0 V
- NECL Mode: VCC = 0 V with VEE = −2.375 V to −3.8 V
- LVDS Input Compatible
- Open Input Default State
- Pb−Free Packages are Available