Manufacturer Part #
CY62128E Series 1 Mb (128 K x 8) 2.2 - 3.6 V 45 ns Static RAM - TSOP-32
|Standard Pkg:|| |
Product Variant Information section
156 per Tray
Description of Change: This notification is to inform customers that Cypress will be standardizing its Full Box Quantity to a sellable quantity in the market where it will be able to round the orders in increment of this full box quantity. It may be recalled that Cypress had implemented Manufacturing Label and Packing Configuration Standardization via Product Information Notification PIN195102 in December 2019. As part of the Cypress integration into Infineon Shipping Standard, Cypress will be adjusting Minimum Order Quantity (MOQ), Order Increment (OI) to align them with new Full Box Quantity for select parts shipped in trays and tubes.
Addendum to PIN195102 - Manufacturing Label and Packing Configuration Standardization Description of Change: The purpose of this addendum is to correct the date from January 20, 2019 to January 20, 2020, in the "3rd paragraph in the 'Description of Change' section. This notification is to inform customers that Cypress will be standardizing its manufacturing labels and tray/tube packing configuration. It may be recalled that the Cypress entity consolidation (following the merger with Spansion Corp) was announced via Product Information Notification PIN174801 in November 2017. As the next phase of the entity consolidation process, Cypress will be adapting a new manufacturing label format for all products and revising shipping configurations for select product shipped in trays and tubes.
|Memory Organization:||128 K x 8|
|Supply Voltage-Nom:||4.5V to 5.5V|
|Package Style:||TSOP I-32|
|Mounting Method:||Surface Mount|
Features & Applications
The CY62128ELL-45ZXI is a high performance CMOS static RAM organized as 128K words by 8 bits. It ideal for providing More Battery Life™ in portable applications such as cellular telephones.
This device features advanced circuit design to provide ultra low active current.
Features and Benefits:
- Very high speed: 45 ns
- Temperature ranges
- Industrial: –40 °C to +85 °C
- Automotive-A: –40 °C to +85 °C
- Automotive-E: –40 °C to +125 °C
- Voltage range: 4.5 V to 5.5 V
- Pin compatible with CY62128B
- Ultra low standby power
- Typical standby current: 1 µA
- Maximum standby current: 4 µA (Industrial)
- Ultra low active power
- Typical active current: 1.3 mA at f = 1 MHz
- Easy memory expansion with CE1, CE2, and OE features
- Automatic power down when deselected
- complementary metal oxide semiconductor (CMOS) for optimum speed and power
- Offered in standard Pb-free 32-pin STSOP, 32-pin SOIC, and 32-pin thin small outline package (TSOP) Type I packages
156 per Tray